Foodies unite! Don’t miss 92Y’s first-ever Food Summit this Saturday, November 9 at 10am for a daylong dive into big thinking in food. Featured speakers include Rachael Ray, The Pollan Family, Deb Perelman, Café Boulud’s Jae Jung, Little Tong Noodle Shop’s Simone Tong, The Meatball Shop’s Adam Rosenbaum, Food & Wine’s Kat Kinsman, House Beautiful’s Carisha Swanson with leading kitchen designers, and more.
Hear from panels including:
• A Conversation with Rachael Ray, the Original Food Influencer
• Mostly Plants: The Pollan Family
• The State of the Culinary Union: Women on Food
• Fast Casual” Meets “Locally Sourced”
• What’s Next in Cookbooks
• MEAT: The Future
• Immigrant Chefs Transforming American Cuisine
• Your Table’s Ready: The Intersection of Food and Space
• Beyond Bagels: NYC Jewish Food Now
• At the Welcome Table—Building Community Through Commensality
• Shining a Light on Mental Health in the Food Industry….and more!
Book signings take place all day!
Use the special code “SKINT” on https://www.92y.org/event/92y-food-summit for $20 tickets (regularly $45)!